The Cow Killer bass fuzz pedal is back! Named for a particularly nasty family of wingless wasps, this thing is low, fuzzy, and it packs one hell of a sting.
Rather than reviving the old three-transistor circuit of past Cow Killer bass fuzz pedals, we’ve completely redesigned this pedal, inside and out. This circuit is a four-transistor, Muff-inspired beast with a few tweaks like:
- A buffered clean blend
- An expanded and bypassable EQ.
- JFET clipping.
- An overall retooling of component values to respond specifically to bass frequencies.
- BLEND blends in your clean bass signal.
- LEVEL controls the volume of the effected signal.
- GAIN makes the pedal more awesome as you turn it up.
- TONE controls the tone.
- BODY controls the mids.
- A toggle switch allows you to bypass the EQ section of the pedal, giving you a completely unfiltered fuzz tone.
Additionally, the clean blend has a buffer inspired directly by the “almost always better” buffer of the Klon Centaur. This results in a clean signal that blends in effortlessly with the effected signal.
Like all Demonic Machines, these are handcrafted with the finest ROHS-compliant materials.
All Demonic Machines are covered by a lifetime warranty. If your machine ever breaks from normal use, we’ll fix it for no charge.